- KTS Learning Zone: VLE (RealSmart)
- Year 11 Additional Revision Sessions
- Year 7
- Year 7 Handbook
- Hints For Parents Booklet
- Information for New Year 7
- Year 7 Survey
- Year 8
- Year 8 Work Shadowing Scheme
- Yr 8 Self Assessment and Target Sheet
- Year 9
- NEW GCSE STRUCTURE
- Year 9 Options Information
- Yr 9 Self Assessment and Target Sheet
- Year 10
- Yr 10 Self Assessment and Target Sheet
- Year 11
- Letters and Information
- Yr 11 Self Assessment and Target Sheet
- Year 11 Additional Revision Sessions
- Careers/Work Experience
- Careers Fair at Knights Templar
- Work Experience 2017
- GSK Apprentice Opportunity
- Work Experience Own Placement Form
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Duke of Edinburgh Scheme
- Bronze Award
- Silver Award
- Gold Award
- Ski Trips
- USA Visa Waiver
- Energy and sustainability team
- School Council
- KTS Alumni - Welcome...
USA Visa Waiver
Notes regarding the completion of the Visa Waiver Applications forms (updated 1st March 2013)
Click the logo opposite to enter the website. This should open in a new window to allow you to toggle between this page and the Application form page.
There may well be a message which says "Your Session has timed out". Click "OK" and carry on.
- At the bottom of the page under the left hand green column entitled "Apply for an authorization . . . . . ", click 'apply'.
- Read the disclaimer and then tick the button to say that you have read it and then click 'Next'.
- You then reach a 'Disclaimer' page. Scroll down and click 'Yes' and then 'Next'.
- You then get to another page entitled "The Travel Promotion Act of 2009". Read that, click the radio button at the bottom of the page to confirm and then click 'Next'.
You then reach the start of the section where you must enter your personal information. PLEASE ONLY COMPLETE THE FIELDS WITH THE RED ASTERIX. There are several optional fields for details for which we as yet have no information. By not filling these in, you will not stop the process of getting your visa waiver!
Be extremely careful here. If you enter a date of birth for example, and then roll the scroll wheel on your mouse, you will inadvertently change an aspect of the data you are entering without knowing it. This can lead to problems later on!In all cases where you are asked which country you live in, or where you are a citizen, answer United Kingdom as opposed to England, Great Britain etc.
- There are then seven radio buttons you will need to click. In each case - assuming you are clean living - click the 'No' buttons and then click the 'Certification' button at the bottom.
- Click 'Next' and then you will see a summary of your application. You will have to re-enter your surname and passport details and your country of residence to authenticate this page. You can then click 'Apply'.
- You will then enter Step 2 of the process where you have to submit your application. If you already have a visa waiver which is current (but which will run out before we are due to leave) then you will be asked whether you wish to cancel the application and keep the old one. Click the second option to 'Continue with new application'.
- You now enter Step 3 of the process. although it says you need to record you application number now, leave this as you will get a print out with this number on in a minute. Click 'next'.
- You will now have to pay for your application ($14). Click the 'pay' button and enter your card details as appropriate.
You now have the final approved form. Click the 'Print' button above the green section.
Print the data as a pdf file (using adobe acrobat or similar pdf creator available as a free download if you search google, or you can download a version from here). Once saved, you can then print this from your computer onto paper as often as you like. This also means if you lose the printed sheet you still have a copy of the data and the all important number on your computer.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU PRINT TWO COPIES OF THIS FORM. ONE IS FOR YOU TO KEEP AND THEN BRING ON THE TRIP, AND THE OTHER IS TO BRING INTO SCHOOL WITH YOUR PASSPORT WHEN MR. CLAYTON REQUIRES THESE.NO FORM - NO TRAVEL!