The information below describes the adaptations we are making in response to the current public health situation. The information is also available on the appropriate pages on the main school website, but is shared below for your convenience.
Absence or Closure Due to COVID-19
Absence due to bubble closure
School is currently closed to the following groups. Students in these groups should stay at home and self-isolate until the date shown below. If a student is part of more than one group below, then they should self-isolate until the later date shown.
|Group Name||Self-Isolate From||Final Day of Self-Isolation||First Day Back in School|
|Year 7 K Band||Wednesday 21st October||Monday 2nd November||Tuesday 3rd November|
|Year 7 Knights and Hancock||Thursday 22nd October||Monday 2nd November||Tuesday 3rd November|
|Year 10||Monday 19th October||Friday 30th October||Monday 2nd November|
|E162 Bus||Monday 19th October||Friday 30th October||Monday 2nd November|
Please find below information on our education provision for groups of students that the school have asked to self-isolate:
Arrangements for individual students who are self-isolating
Day 1 of self-isolation:
- Inform the school of your child’s absence in the usual way using the absence function in EduLink One. Please explain that your child needs to self-isolate due to coronavirus.
- Check the school procedure for reporting a coronavirus absence in the document below.
- Arrange the appropriate coronavirus test for those in the household who require one.
- Start to prepare for a period of School at Home. Your child will need your support to get started. Click on the link to find guidance on School at Home for individual students.
- Information for parents and carers on suspected COVID 19
- Procedure for reporting a coronavirus absence
- Procedure if school closes partially or fully due to coronavirus
School at Home for Students Self-Isolating
If your child is currently self-isolating, then please click on the link to find guidance on School at Home for individual students.
This guide will provide you with further information and links to supporting documentation.
- Advice for year 9 to self isolate for 14 days docx
- Essential equipment list 2020
- Face masks letter 02 September 2020
- General letter to all parents and carers about Y9 isolation 24 September 2020
- How students will be organised into classes Autumn 2020 21
- Return to School and Student FAQs
- School Day Overview Autumn Term 2020
- Student Guide to KTS Accessit Library
- What to expect from a Knights Templar School education for students
School Day Structures by Year Group
- Year 10 School Day
- Year 11 School Day
- Year 12 School Day
- Year 13 School Day
- Year 7 School Day
- Year 8 School Day
- Year 9 School Day
Site Plans by Year Group
- Year 10 Site Plan
- Year 11 Site Plan
- Year 7 Site Plan
- Year 8 Site Plan
- Year 9 Site Plan
- Years 12 and 13 Site Plan
Typical Timetables by Year Group
- Year 10 Typical Timetable
- Year 11 Typical Timetable
- Year 7 Typical Timetable
- Year 8 Typical Timetable
- Year 9 Typical Timetable